Sunday, December 18, 2011

craptacular week.

Well this last week sucked! The pool was closed for three days, I was too sick for another couple days to have any good workouts, and too busy on the other days. Such is the strain of training during the holidays.
I was able to get in a decent swim today, 1200yrds and I felt good throughout then I jumped onto the treadmill for a quick two mile run. Other than that I got in a sixty minute run sort of... don't eat a fiber bar before your run otherwise you will be running to the toilet...

For the upcoming week I am redoing this weeks scheduled workouts, I'm not bothering to post this weeks workouts because they were not really anything to post about.

The positive from this week is my run right after my long swim felt great, it has been very hard on me in the past but today it went very well.

I'll post my workouts next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment