Sunday, January 1, 2012

holidays...

Had a good couple of weeks, holidays took a lot of time out of my training schedule but I was able to get in my runs and swims although I didn't stay on schedule like I hoped. With the new year here and no real holidays between now and the race I can get back to focusing on training. Tomorrow I will do a sprint triarhlon, I plan to do a fri each week from now on, not at race pace but just to get my body used to that kind of change up. I had planned on doing it today but the gym was closed for new years day.
The funnest run I had was an inaugural bar run, five miles, five bars, and five drinks ( I had whiskey and vodka shots as beer I thought would be too heavy). It was a fun run and a great way to start off the holiday season. I look forward to our next one in a few months.
I'll post my workouts from the last week tomorrow, when I post on my sprint results.
Feeling stronger each week, my only concern now lies in extending mileage and what it may do to my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment